Essay writers normally encounter tons of frustrations in the entire writing process. Why? Because writing essays is a complex activity. It demands more than skills but an efficient system of writing. Although essay writing can be fun, generally, essay writers face difficulties in completing the tasks required.
Essay writers often find themselves trapped in this exasperating process. Why essay writing can be frustrating to do? There are a number of logical reasons. Here are the common ones:
* Topic difficulty or unfamiliarity. Many essay writers tend to hate essay writing if the topic to be discussed is unfamiliar. Writers tend to be frustrated and will not be inclined to finish the essay if the subject is too challenging to handle or too serious to discuss. Difficult topics if not handled well can result to poorly written works. Finding a relevant subject is another difficulty that writers also face.
* In depth researching. Researching is essential in essay writing. And by researching only means employing quality sources to make oneself an expert in the subject to be tackled on the paper. It can be so exhausting for essay writers to evaluate the quality and credibility of each research materials to be utilized: from the internet, libraries and other academic databases. Cautious taking down of notes is another stressing factor in researching.
* Need for scrupulous analysis. Acquiring relevant data after researching does not end the hardships for essay writers. There is a need for critical analysis of the gathered data. This calls for expertise and full concentration - not all essay writers are equipped with these. It can be quite frustrating not to be able to interpret the data in a relevant manner after investing so much effort on researching.
* Brainstorming process. In order to come up with fresh, original and innovative ideas for the composition, essay writers have to undergo brainstorming process. This process can be fun as it squeezes out creative juices in a writer but it can be a little frustrating as well. Some are not born writers and have a hard time generating brilliant ideas.
* Formulating a sound thesis statement or main argument. Picking out the best idea and putting it down in a clear assertion demands a lot from the essay writers. Without a good main argument, it is practically impossible to create a quality essay. Formulating a sound thesis statement is intellectually demanding. Failing to do so will take a toll on the paper.
* Creating a logical outline. Mapping out the structure of the essay can be both exciting and tormenting for essay writers. It is in creating outlines that the creativity and playfulness of the writer takes place. Inexperience and lack of knowledge on writing techniques can be quite frustrating for writers in coming up with cohesive outlines. Creating outlines organize the flow of the arguments in the essay.
* The need for catchy introduction and strong conclusion. Crafting a hooker introduction and a powerful conclusion reveals a lot about the essay writers. Many writers have a hard time creating the introduction and the conclusion that works for the essay. These two essential parts can make or break the written composition.
Essay writers are expected to be creative, inventive and skilled in writing. However, they also encounter frustrations along the process that are quite normal. Surpassing all the difficulties and stress brought about by producing quality essays prove only one thing - essay writers incomparable ability to craft brilliant compositions.